Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quarter of the Goal

I've already posted 24 watercolor paintings. Next posting will be quarter of the Goal. 24 down, 76 paintings to go. The original intent of this project is to post one painting a day. Since, my schedule and circumstance will not permit, I will just post a corresponding painting for each day. The original purpose of the project is to serve as creative outlet during my free periods. Anyway, the result would still be a collection of 100 paintings by January 01, 2010.

On a personal note, there are so many positive developments. Hubby and I just transferred to our new home. :) Aside from this, I will be enrolling in a design school next year (january). This will be an enrichment class in interior design. This will complement my architectural skills. I also am preparing for another design project. Hopefully, the client and I reach a favorable arrangement for the project. I am keeping my fingers crossed before the years ends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment